Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Popular Holiday Destinations 4

Malaysia

Malaysia is popular for its crystal-clear water bodies and white sandy beaches which are some of the most distinct features of this country. It won’t let you down as a tourist place with lodging options in authentic wooden houses, very characteristic in the region.

pic: wettsteinreisen.ch
pic: gourmetreise.com

Cheaper airfares and several options of travelling have made tourism one of the fastest growing industry in the world. No longer are holidays restricted to your hometown at your grandparents or local attractions.
With many more places to visit in several other countries, the list of popular destinations include many more holiday destinations. 

What was or is your fav holiday destination?

So long 
Toto

38 comments:

  1. woow this looks awesome bro!!

    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been there, very nice country. Sun, beach, great food greeat people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow no words are needed
    following and $upporting

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's two sides to every story my friend. and this applies to countries too.
    sonicalwarfare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malaysian cuisine is amazing as well....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow if this is Malaysia then this place is definetely my fav

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it looks like paradise :D I would stay there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do Singapore next! Im from there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually was in Malaysia three years ago. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. the beach looks awesome!

    http://www.daily-life-of-mxc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those two buildings in the first picture look beautiful! Almost kind of reminds me of the World Trade Center.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malaysia looks like a fun place to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pics look gorgeous!

    Supported.
    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never been there. Sounds nice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...I have a bloggy friend who lives in Malaysia....if these are some of the scenes she gets to see, I envy her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would want to go to Malaysia sometime in the future. But if I’m going there for the beaches, I’d have to say that I’ll just go to the beaches here instead.

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks great, nice destination indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anywhere with a Pina Colada and a nice ocean beach is where I would go on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really want go there..
    nice place!

    ReplyDelete
  20. who wouldn't want to go to Malaysia for holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  21. looks good for a vacation. i miss the mountains myself.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd rather visit Cambodia, but it's okay.

    ReplyDelete