Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Beautiful Flowers 1

What do flowers instantly bring to mind?
Flowers are a unique combination of different color schemes and designs, thus creating happy thoughts and improve our mood. They are a sincere and simple way to boost our spirits and can bring happiness or smile to a person’s face whether has been unwell or had a rough day. 
Let’s have a look at some beautiful flowers:

Begonia

It was first introduced in England in late 1770s and is known to be a popular garden flower in the United States. It is greatly valued for its leaves as well as flowers. It is a flexible plant and can be grown anywhere, out in the garden or to decorate the interiors by planting in pots.

pic: de.academic.ru
Do you like begonias?
I do!

So long
Toto

28 comments:

  1. Really nice flowers man. Thank God it's summer again nearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome bro!

    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I'm not the sex that appreciates flowers, I do enjoy a good begonia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers... they're such cruel organisms..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post for the times, Summer still this gives me an idea to what kind of flowers to send to my girl thx bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the flowers! and its SPRING TODAY!

    http://daily-life-of-mxc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like Begonia multiflora...have a beautiful color,a symbol of love..lol.:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous.

    Supported.
    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom plants these things every year. It's almost like she WANTS to attract bees and wasps. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  10. flowers to me mean that if they aren't fake and i get my hands on them they are so dead i can kill a plant in minutes. beautiful picture

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw lovely - I have some overgrown in my garden

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, considering we're supposed to be getting SNOW in the next day or so....the flowers are a welcome picture! I need to move some place warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. first time seeing a begonia, loved it though

    ReplyDelete
  14. begonia... funny name but pretty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks great! Thanks for the share!


    thinkfeed.info

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have hayfever so... flowers aren't my thing :L

    ReplyDelete