Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Popular Holiday Destinations 1

YO!
Do you know where are people headed the next holiday season?
Holiday is a time to go and enjoy at a comfortable place having beautiful sites, adventures, culture or tradition and a luxurious life.
There are many popular holiday destinations in the world from exotic France to chaotic India and Africa with its rich wildlife to the hustle-bustle of New York City.
Let’s take a look at some of the most exotic and happening holiday destinations of globe:

Las Vegas

Las Vegas is the most colorful, bright and happening places in the world. Situated in city of Nevada, US, it is considered gambling capital of the world. It is majorly known for its fine dining, shopping and gambling. 


pic from: de.academic.ru / article: all-most.com

I never were there but I'd like to!
What about you?

So long
Toto

23 comments:

  1. I've never been there. Not sure if I'd like it or not tho. Kinda bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna go there! someday with u ;)

    http://www.daily-life-of-mxc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this town!!
    you have to visit it!
    supporting!
    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. never been there ....no money bro
    following and $upporting
    http://gadafiny-club.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to sit out on the balcony and watch the lights all night.

    Doodles and Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to vegas, but would like to go someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also want to head out to Sin city to commit a few sins of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna go to cuba! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vegas is great fun, been there only once though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Vegas...my bank account doesn't but I sure as hell do!!!
    Happy St Paddy's day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been there twice...and LOVED it....but that was many years ago. (The last time I was there was in 1993.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was at Vegas two christmas ago. Good for a 3-days trip, anything longer than that and it becomes quite a drag

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to go. Alas, I have not had the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I go to Vegas frequently for the buffet meals and blackjack. Oh, and the legions of attractive women there helps as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to go to America some day. Las Vegas looks like a nice location.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to go to las vegas! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to go to las vegas once, im from europe so it will be a long trip! But vegas is on my list of places I want to go on holiday to once, Following and $upporting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. if i had the money i would go there for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Man I LOVE Las Vegas! I just came back from there in early Feb. Went to see Peepshow! It was awesome!

    http://trapper02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never been interested in what vegas has to offer, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete