Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cocktails: Bloody Mary

Hey guys I am back from my trip to paris and it was amazing, had a lot of fun!
While traveling I thought about cocktails...
Can you imagine vodka mixed with tomato juice being one of the most popular cocktails in the world? That’s what statistics by bartenders say. A cocktail is usually a mixed drink made by mixing distilled beverages like vodka, gin, whiskey, rum or tequila with other ingredients including juice, liqueur, fruits, honey, sauce, cream, milk, spices, and other complementary flavorings. Cocktails vary in many forms, due to the differences in preparation of the drinks. Some of the popular cocktails are:


Bloody Mary
It is a popular cocktail made by mixing vodka with tomato juice, and spices or flavors like Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, beef consommé, horseradish, olive, celery, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, celery salt and lemon juice. The Bloody Mary tends to relieve hangovers and is therefore normally taken in the morning.


pic from: cocktailberater.de

 Do you like this cocktail too?

So long
Toto

35 comments:

  1. Bloody Marys are good, but so are all cocktails in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this cocktail few times it's quite tasty +followed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so much a fan of these. In for more, though, and supporting!

    wowbanksta.blogspot.com follow back please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture alone could cure a hangover...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home!

    I hope you spread a little of your magic around Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still have yet to try. welcome back from paris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like them very much >.>

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back though i'm totally jealous you got to Paris

    ReplyDelete
  9. more alcohol to fix a hangover definitely works lol good info!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i never got on with these - glad you enjoyed Paris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm......might make one tonight. Check out my latest blog post on Mojito.

    ReplyDelete
  12. never had one. might try this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this drink! the Tabasco sauce with the Worcestershire sauce are a great combo and eating the celery while you drink it is the best part! Sometimes I put clams in the drink, and it gets quite tasty too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes I can believe it! It's good!

    It's classy too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never tried this drink but after watching cowboy bebop it made me want to try it :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. not much into alcohol. drunk me is not a happy me. plus I don't like tomatoes either.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice one. My favorite drink is actually Vodka with cranberry juice and a dash of Green Monster beverage. I know its kinda girly or so they tell me but when i tell them "OK LETS HAVE A FEW OF THEM" they usually chicken out sayin something like "NO WAY DUDE, VODKA IS THE DEVILS DRINK". So screw them VODKA FTW

    ReplyDelete
  18. there isn't enough vodka in the world to hide the taste of that icky tomato juice! AACK! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i always thought that it was used as a hangover cure.. Maybe hair of the dog type situation?

    randomramblingggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Didn't really like it last time I tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Never much been a fan of Bloody Mary's...The tomato juice kind of sets me off.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've tried Bloody Mary before... didn't like it. Prefer a Strawberry Daquiri or a Cosmopolitan really.

    ReplyDelete
  23. ive always wanted to try one of these

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would really like to like this drink. Unfortunately, I dislike tomatoe juice :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. never tried one of these but my roommate swears by them. I'll have to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is so freaking good i always make them. what is your take on the mexican version with beer?

    ReplyDelete
  27. following and $upporting

    therichesthappiest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This post reminds me of the upcoming weekend..

    Following&Supporting

    ReplyDelete
  29. looks great! i'll try it .
    followed!

    http://daily-life-of-mxc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete